Political Map of Soviet Union: Electric Power Network Map
This Soviet Union Map of the Electric Power Network provides excellent geographically accurate information about the country's electric power grid. Featuring all relevant industrial factories, hydropower stations, nuclear power plants and substations, as well as outlining roads, railways and waterways, this map can help you better understand the country’s historical energy infrastructure. It also serves as an excellent guide for those seeking to explore power structures in contemporary Russia.
- Detailed geographically accurate information outlining the Soviet Union's electric power grid.
- Outlines major industrial factories, hydropower stations, nuclear power plants & substations for greater understanding of past energy infrastructure.
- Includes roads and railways found throughout Russia for exploration & research purposes.
- Enhances knowledge of present day electrical network in Russia following Soviet collapse.
- Beautifully printed on a large poster sized format; great accessory for classrooms or office space decoration.
Product DetailsMap Type: Illustration Map
Document Type: .eps
File Size: 1.17 MB
Resolution: Not Applicable
Licence Type: Royalty-Free